Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Regrets

I just read over my first ever post, from this morning. Some notes. For me.

1. You forgot to change the font size to normal. Dickhead.

2. You stated that ROFLMAO...stood for Rolling On the Floor Laughing My Head Off...when that A probably stands for 'ass'. Dickhead.

3. Too long. Dick. Head.

Dave Blumenstein (mentioned above) is making a new animated series, called The Precinct. We recorded some voices today, with the help of Adrian Calear and this guy Kynan, who is a writer for Rove Live and a decent bloke. He brought with him a very nice young lady named Anna Grace. I left after I did my few lines, mainly because the room was very crowded. Katrina Mathers, who contributed to Dave's last animation, showed up just as I was leaving. Bummer, because she's fun and I've never had a good chance to chat with her.

The Precinct will be funny. If you're a greenlighter at a network reading this (and if so, get back to work), then I urge you to buy it. And shit, that's coming straight from the internets.

Next post, I'm gonna shed some light on who I am, and what I do, because why not?

No comments: